As of November 17, 2023, James Ratcliffe was the wealthiest person in the United Kingdom, with an estimated net worth of 20.8 billion U.S. dollars, followed by Michael Platt (No. 2, $16.0 billion), Alexander Gerko (No. 3, $11.2 billion) and James Dyson (No. 4, $9.5 billion).
John Reece is the fifth-richest person in the United Kingdom, with a whopping $6.9 billion. Andrew Currie ranked 6th with a personal wealth of $6.9 billion, followed by Christopher Hohn with $6.7 billion. David Reuben is placed 8th with a net worth of $6.7 billion. Simon Reuben ($6.7 billion) occupied the 9th position among the top 10 wealthiest people in the United Kingdom.
THE UNITED KINGDOM BILLIONAIRES LIST 2023
- James Ratcliffe: $20.8 billion
- Michael Platt: $16.0 billion
- Alexander Gerko: $11.2 billion
- James Dyson: $9.5 billion
- John Reece: $6.9 billion
- Andrew Currie: $6.9 billion
- Christopher Hohn: $6.7 billion
- David Reuben: $6.7 billion
- Simon Reuben: $6.7 billion
- Anthony Bamford & family: $6.4 billion
- Denise Coates: $6.4 billion
- Joe Lewis: $6.1 billion
- Clive Calder: $5.7 billion
- Michael Ashley: $5.3 billion
- Ian Livingstone: $4.5 billion
- Richard Livingstone: $4.5 billion
- Tom Morris: $4.1 billion
- Alan Howard: $3.6 billion
- Hilton Schlosberg: $3.5 billion
- Lauence Graff & family: $3.4 billion
- Nik Storonsky: $3.3 billion
- Farhad Moshiri: $3.1 billion
- John Caudwell: $3.0 billion
- Bernad Ecclestrone & family: $2.9 billion
- Richard Branson: $2.9 billion
Have you read?
Maximizing Employee Potential: The C-suite’s Role In Fostering Career Success Using 7 Strategic Principles.
Yes, It’s Lonely at the Top. How Can We Reconnect?
Navigating the Future of Work: Changing Mindsets for Workplace Flexibility Success.
Save time and effort with automation testing.
Yas Island’s Newest CIO: How Jason Momoa Went from Sea King to Desert King!
Observations of Success.
Add CEOWORLD magazine to your Google News feed.
Follow CEOWORLD magazine headlines on: Google News, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Thank you for supporting our journalism. Subscribe here.
For media queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org