It is worth mentioning that the Redmi Note 13R Pro is expected to be launched in India as the POCO X6 Neo. That is still unconfirmed and the company might come up soon with an official note regarding the India launch of these devices. Before that, look at the details of the Redmi Note 13R Pro.
Redmi Note 13R Pro price, colours
- The all-new Redmi Note 13R Pro is priced at CNY 1,999 for 12GB+256GB storage, approximately Rs 23,750.
- The newly launched smartphone is available in colours like Time Blue, Morning Light Gold, and Midnight Black.
- The Redmi Note 13R Pro can be purchased via the company’s official website in China.
Redmi Note 13R Pro specifications
- Display: The Redmi Note 13R Pro features a 6.67-inch OLED display with a punch-hole design, up to a 120Hz refresh rate, 1,000 nits of brightness, and more.
- Chipset: The Redmi Note 13R Pro is equipped with the MediaTek Dimensity 6080 chipset.
- Rear camera: The rear camera setup includes a 108MP main camera and a 2MP depth sensor.
- Selfie camera: The Redmi Note 13R Pro has a 16MP front camera.
- Storage: The newly launched Redmi phone offers 12GB LPDDR4x RAM and 256GB UFS 2.2 storage.
- OS: The Redmi Note 13R Pro runs on MIUI 14-based Android 13.
- Battery: The Redmi Note 13R Pro phone is equipped with a 5,000mAh battery supporting 33W charging.
- Other features: Additional features of the phone include a 3.5mm audio jack, 5G support, GPS, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.3, a fingerprint sensor, an IR blaster, and more.
- Dimension and weight: The Redmi Note 13R Pro has dimensions of 161.11 x 74.95 x 7.73mm and weighs 175 grams.